DuPont Multi-Use Lubricant with Teflon
High-performance general purpose lubricant with extreme corrosion and wear protection.
Economical 14oz. Industrial Size Aerosol
• Features Teflon fluoropolymer for enhanced wear protection and lubricity.
• Contains calcium sulfonate for improved corrosion protection.
• Water-repelling silicone-free formula protects against rust.
• Delivers longer lubricant life, higher temperature stability, and better resistance to water and chemical contaminants.
• Provides extreme pressure wear protection.
• Resists extreme cold temperatures (to -30°F).
• Parts are exposed to extreme cold, hot or outdoor conditions.
• High moisture applications where other lubricants are quickly washed off.
• Parts need to be coated to prevent rust & corrosion.
• High RPM chains like motorcycle, ATV, Go-Kart, etc.
• Use on any moving part including:
Hinges, Mechanical Chains, springs, Cables, Rollup Doors, Sliding Tracks, Pivots, Cams and Pulleys. Threaded Parts, Conveyor Rollers, Wheels, Windows, Locks and Latches. Hitches, Winches, Ramps, Gates, Tools & Table Saws.
1. Provide adequate ventilation. Do not use near open flames.
Available in 14 oz aerosols and bulk sizes including 4 oz, 1.5 lb (24 oz), 6 lb (96 oz) and 30 lb (480 oz).